What a sunny day! I have been nominated for a Sunshine Blog Award! Huge thanks to A. Mittal of A Little Bit of Everything for the nomination. There is a big beam of sunlight shining through the window at the moment as I accept this award – how fitting!
How to accept the Sunshine Award:
- Post the Sunshine Award logo on your blog
- Nominate 10 fellow bloggers
- Announce their nomination in their blog’s comment section
- Mention links back to their blog.
- Answer the questions.
1. Favourite colour: Pink
2. Favourite animal: Baby elephant
3. What country I’d live in aside from my own: New Zealand
4. Favourite Non-Alcoholic drink: Hot Chocolate
5. Favourite Alcoholic drink: Red wine
6. My dream job: Being paid to go on a RTW trip and write about my experiences for multiple travel magazines… *swoon*
7. My Passions: Travel and Writing
8. Favourite celebrity: Jim Carrey
9. Favourite city: Queenstown, NZ
10. Favourite TV show: Friends
My 10 nominations for the Sunshine Award:
It’s a good week for you! I wrote my lovely blog post -http://expateyeonlatvia.wordpress.com/2013/05/19/lovely-latvia/ – thanks again! ;)
You’re very welcome! Loved your tweaks, too! :D
Moment of inspiration ;)
Congratulations! Well deserved!
alliblair, Thank you so much for nominating me for the Sunshine Award. I certainly appreciate your thinking of me, but I think I’m going to have to ask you to replace my name with another. I just can’t keep up with everything, such as look how long it took me to respond, which was quite inconsiderate of me. Thanks again, and I know there is a very deserving person out there!
I’ll keep reading and enjoying your blogs.
Hey Marilyn – no worries at all, not everybody has to participate! These awards are just like sharing pieces of candy around the blogging community :)